Shannon’s Show & Shine
Terms and Conditions
VEHICLE ENTRY CRITERIA:
Cut off year 1978, any make or model
Saturday 28 March 2020
– Limit of 100 spaces
– Prizes for top three on the day
Sunday 29 March 2020
– Limit of 500 spaces
– Prizes for top ten on the day plus lucky entrant draws
ENTRY FORM / REGISTRATION:
– Registration and payment can be completed online at
– Completed forms and payment (cheques payable to “Towns With Heart”) can be sent to
199 Lang Street, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327
or submitted to Kurri Kurri Visitor Centre, 199 Lang Street, Kurri Kurri
– Pre-entry closes ten days prior to the event to enable car stickers to be posted to entrants
(except for lodgement of forms at Kurri Kurri Visitor Centre).
– The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any vehicle that does not meet the criteria.
– Pre-entry fee is $10 per vehicle per day. On the day entry fee is $20 per vehicle per day.
ENTRY TO THE SITE:
– Entry to the event site for Show and Shine entrants is from 7am
– Entry to the event site on Saturday is via Lang Street (Library end) – refer to map
– Entry to the event site on Sunday is via Hampden Street, Kurri Kurri – refer to map
– Early entry cannot be allowed due to set-up times for market stalls between 5am and 7am
– All entrants need to be parked by 9.00am, no late entry to the site can be allowed, due to public safety
– There will be no refunds for late entries
– Entrants are requested not to leave prior to 2.30pm
– All vehicles and trailers must be registered and insured.
– Entry stickers must be displayed on windscreens prior to entry and at all times during the event.
-All entrants must adhere to the instructions of the parking marshalls.
-Vehicles found to be ineligible to enter will be required to be removed from the site.
-Entrants wishing to leave the site early must notify the organisers to arrange escort from the site, in order to ensure the safety of pedestrians and vehicles.
– To ensure the safety of all vehicles, a space of approximately 1 metre should be left between parked vehicles and the kerb.
– Group parking for car clubs can be arranged for pre-registrations– please nominate on entry form. Note: the group must arrive together
– Club banners may be erected / displayed in a safe manner.
– No tents or marquees are to be erected in Rotary Park or on any footpaths/ sidewalk areas.
– No commercial advertising material is to be erected or displayed outside of the vehicles.
– Respectful treatment of all officials, other car owners, stall holders and the public is expected at all times.
-Unacceptable behavior may result in removal from the site
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Steve: 0458 676 340
Ross: 0439 115 772
Site map and entry point – Saturday CLICK HERE
Site map and entry point – Sunday CLICK HERE