Shannon’s Show & Shine
Terms and Conditions
VEHICLE ENTRY CRITERIA:
Cut off year 1978, any make or model
Saturday 23 March 2024
– Limit of 100 spaces
– Prizes for top three on the day
Sunday 24 March 2024
– Limit of 500 spaces
– Prizes for top ten on the day plus lucky entrant draws
ENTRY FORM / REGISTRATION:
– Registration and payment can be completed online at
– Completed forms and payment may be submitted at Kurri Kurri Visitor Centre, 199 Lang Street, Kurri Kurri
– For online registration less than ten days prior to the event, stickers must be collected from Kurri Kurri Visitor Centre, 199 Lang Street, Kurri Kurri.
– The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any vehicle that does not meet the criteria.
– Pre-entry fee is $10 per vehicle per day. On the day entry fee is $20 per vehicle per day.
ENTRY TO THE SITE:
– Entry to the event site for Show and Shine entrants is from 7am
– Entry to the event site on Saturday is via Lang Street (Library end) – refer to map
– Entry to the event site on Sunday is via Hampden Street, Kurri Kurri – refer to map
– Early entry cannot be allowed due to set-up times for market stalls between 5am and 7am
– All entrants need to be parked by 9.00am, no late entry to the site can be allowed, due to public safety
– There will be no refunds for late entries
– Entrants are requested not to leave prior to 2.30pm
– All vehicles must be registered and insured.
– Entry stickers must be displayed on windscreens prior to entry and at all times during the event.
-All entrants must adhere to the instructions of the parking marshalls.
-Vehicles found to be ineligible to enter will be required to be removed from the site.
-Entrants wishing to leave the site early must notify the organisers to arrange escort from the site, in order to ensure the safety of pedestrians and vehicles.
– To ensure the safety of all vehicles, a space of approximately 1 metre should be left between parked vehicles and the kerb.
– Group parking for car clubs can be arranged for pre-registrations– please nominate on entry form.
Note: the group must arrive together
– Club banners may be erected / displayed in a safe manner.
– No tents or marquees are to be erected in Rotary Park or on any footpaths/ sidewalk areas.
– No commercial advertising material is to be erected or displayed outside of the vehicles.
– Respectful treatment of all officials, other car owners, stall holders and the public is expected at all times.
-Unacceptable behavior may result in removal from the site
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Phone: 02 4936 1909
Site map and entry point – Saturday CLICK HERE
Site map and entry point – Sunday CLICK HERE