Shannon's Show & Shine
Shannon’s Show & Shine
Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 March 2022 – Lang Street, Kurri Kurri.
Shannon’s Show & Shine is a highlight of the Kurri Kurri Nostalgia Festival with two days of classic cars, hot rods and vintage vehicles lining the streets in the town centre.
Enjoy the display of immaculately maintained and presented vehicles from pre 1978.
VEHICLE ENTRY CRITERIA:
**NOTE** Cut off year 1978, any make or model
Saturday 26 March 2022
- Limit of 100 spaces
Sunday 27 March 2022
- Limit of 450 spaces
ENTRY FORM / REGISTRATION:
- Registration and payment can be completed on line at kurrikurrinostalgiafestival.com.au
- Completed forms and payment can be lodged at Kurri Kurri Visitor Centre, 199 Lang Street, Kurri Kurri or can be sent to 199 Lang St, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327 (cheques payable to “Towns With Heart”)
- On-line registrations completed two weeks prior to the event, car stickers to be posted to entrants
- On-line registration within two weeks prior of the event are to be picked up at the Kurri Kurri Visitor Centre or on the morning of the event.
- Lodgement of forms at Kurri Kurri Visitor Centre can be accepted up to the day before the Show & Shine event.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any vehicle that does not meet the criteria.
- Pre-entry fee is $10 per vehicle per day. Pre-entry is recommended.
- On the day entry fee is $20 per vehicle per day.
Thanks to our Show and Shine major sponsor Shannon’s Insurance,
our prize sponsor Autobarn Maitland and
our stickers sponsor A.I.R Recruitment.
SHOW’N’SHINE TICKETS NOW ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE INFORMATION CENTRE OR ON THE DAY