Shannon's Show & Shine
Shannon’s Show & Shine is a highlight of the Kurri Kurri Nostalgia Festival with two days of classic cars and hot rods lining the streets around Rotary Park in Kurri Kurri’s town centre.
Enjoy the display of immaculately maintained and presented vehicles from pre 1978, from 9am on Saturday (100 cars) and Sunday (up to 500 cars). Prizes are awarded to the top 3 cars on Saturday and the top 10 cars on Sunday.
NOTE: All Show & Shine entry stickers that were purchased for 2020 are valid for the 2021 Show & Shine. No need to re-register.
- Entry fees: pre-registration $10 per vehicle per day, on the day registration $20 per vehicle per day.
- Pre-registration is recommended and is available up to the day before.
- Registration is also available at Kurri Kurri Visitor Centre, 199 Lang St Kurri Kurri 2327. Phone 02 4936 1909
- On Saturday, there is a limited closed road area and 100 car spaces. See site map for layout and entry point.
On Sunday, all roads around Rotary Park and in the CBD will be closed with up to 500 cars on display. See site map for layout and entry point.
- Pre-entry is strongly recommended. Special fast entry queue for pre-enters.
- Group parking for Car Clubs is available (must arrive together).
- Please ensure that you have read all the Terms and Conditions prior to entering.
ASRF Registration No. T20/18
Thanks to our Show and Shine sponsor Shannon’s Insurance and our prize sponsor Autobarn Maitland.